The popular Executive Hire Roadshows help to connect enthusiastic hirers with innovative suppliers nationwide. This year, more than ever, it has been vital to re-forge these links and Snorkel UK is proud to be participating.
This year, the event is even easier for hirers to attend. The Scotland Roadshow – Marriott Hotel in Glasgow on October 19 will take place over a five-hour window, with much more in the way of useful business connections and tempting show-only deals, fewer formalities and free refreshments scheduled as follows:
- 2pm – 3pm: Sandwiches, roll and soup – tea, coffee, orange juice, water
- 4pm – 5pm: Sandwiches, cakes – tea, coffee, orange juice, water
- 5.30pm – 7pm: Light bites, tea, coffee, orange juice, water or a beer!
As well as grabbing a bite and a drink, visitors to the Executive Hire Roadshow Scotland will be able to reunite with leading suppliers, and benefit from a presentation by Snorkel UK’s Net Zero Specialist, Scott McCall on lithium technology:
ZERO TO HERO: How to benefit from the zero emissions economy for your hire business
- How the market is changes and why; highlighting the key drivers of change in the construction sector
- How early adoption of zero emission equipment in your fleet can bring more profitable opportunities
- Compare various zero and low emission technologies and what to look out for
- Summarize some of the benefits of lithium-ion battery technology in access equipment and telehandlers
The Executive Hire Roadshow Scotland takes place at the Marriott Hotel in Glasgow on October 19, with free parking for event visitors.
Attendance is free, but please register your interest by contacting Sally O’Brien at email@example.com. For more information, visit: https://www.executivehireshow.co.uk/latest-news/executive-hire-roadshows-return/.
The event will run the event in line with local, national government and public health advice.
We hope to see you there!