Based at Snorkel’s 250,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in Washington, Tyne & Wear, the Snorkel UK team have access to a substantial parts inventory and finished goods stock, for fast delivery to UK customers.
Our dedicated UK spare parts team are experts in fulfillment, so you can rely on Snorkel UK to keep your lifts working. We also offer the entire back catalogue of spare parts for UpRight lifts, and have access to in-house parts experts for support on older or obsolete lifts.
Snorkel UK’s comprehensive service & support for UK customers, includes:
- Next day delivery on a wide range of genuine OEM spare parts
- 24/7 national breakdown call-out service
- Scheduled LOLER, maintenance and inspection service
- Fleet of service vehicles stocked with fast-moving spare parts
- Service engineer training and product familiarization
Snorkel UK is also proud to offer service & maintenance plans to keep your Snorkel lifts in optimum condition through its working life. For more information on our service plans, please click here.
To schedule a LOLER inspection, please click here.